Food supplement targeted at joint, bone, gum, teeth and skin care and TO HELP REDUCE TIREDNESS AND FATIGUE*. For people who want to take care of themselves naturally and effectively, especially if they do moderate physical exercise, feel tired or fatigued or wishing to take special care of their skin.
Thanks to the functionality of its components it helps to:
- Conserve normal BONES condition (protein).
- Maintain muscle mass (protein) and normal MUSCLE function (magnesium).
- Promote collagen formation for normal bone, CARTILAGES and therefore JOINT function (vitamin C).
- Facilitate collagen formation for normal SKIN, GUM and TEETH function (vitamin C) and to preserve teeth health (magnesium).
- Protect cells from oxidative stress (vitamin C).
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue (magnesium).
Ingredients: COLPROPUR® hydrolysed collagen protein, magnesium, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic acid is an important part of joint and skin health because it acts as a lubricant.
- Magnesium is a nutrient which, taken orally, helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and maintain good muscle function.
Dose: The entire content of the dosing unit, that contains 10 grams of COLPROPUR® hydrolysed collagen.
Format: Soluble powder in a 30 dose (day) pack.
Flavours: Neutral, Vanilla and Wild berries.
Instructions for use: Take the entire content of the dosing unit everyday, preferably with breakfast, dissolved in a liquid food: animal or plant milk on its own or with coffee, cocoa, etc. Can also be mixed with a smoothie, yoghurt, herbal tea, juice, water…
Natural: obtained from a process free from chemical substances.
Contains no: fat, sugar, artificial sweeteners or colourings, preservatives, allergens, GMOs or chemical residues.
Effective: Benefits can be seen 1-3 months after starting treatment.
Compatible: Is compatible with other supplements and medicines.
No Break Required: No rest periods are needed (so it can be taken continuously for the rest of your life).
Not suitable for people with phenylketonuria or magnesium intolerance.
People who need to follow a low-protein diet (very serious kidney or liver failure) should take it under medical supervision.
Food supplements do not replace a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
It is not advisable to exceed the recommended dose.
Must be kept out of reach of children under 3 years.