You can get more information about Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you want to receive additional information on the activity of advertising companies in Internet and on how to delete their data in the records of these companies, we recommend visiting www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser for it to inform you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose for them to be automatically deleted when you close your browser, computer or device. You can find information on how to do this in:
– For Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes.
– For Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
– For Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
– For Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
– For Safari for IOS http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
– For Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html